Aftermarket Parts & Service
Peerless Pump offers a full range of parts and service supporting our installed base around the world. Our extensive network of Peerless Service Centers and our Authorized Service Network provide coverage for all major markets. Peerless Pump certified service engineers provide on-site and in-shop repair for any major pump brand.
A Wide range of support
Repair & Maintenance
- Repair existing equipment to like new or improved condition
- Extend the life of your pump or system and reduce downtime with OEM repair and maintenance solutions
- On-site field services delivering startup, commissioning, preventative maintenance service contracts, and extended warranty options
- Repair services delivered to meet your needs
- 24/7 customer response for parts and services to insure pump uptime
- Quick mobilization of Service Engineers to resolve emergency situations
- Review and diagnosis of root cause on installed pumps and systems
- Training programs designed to meet the specific needs of operators, maintenance, and management personnel
- Energy and performance audits
- Engineered upgrades to existing inefficient pumps
Find an Authorized Service Provider (ASP)
Click Here for an Authorized Service Provider (ASP)
We offer 24/7 Customer Service for all your parts needs on current pump models and legacy products.
Our Peerless Service Centers and Authorized Service Provider network deliver repair and field services around the world.
A long history of support
Learn more about Peerless Pump
From the first pump built in 1923, we have maintained serialized product records of every pump, part or service transacted at a Peerless Pump factory. Our records library has over 10 million documents for use in supporting our customers and our installed base. Whether you need a bill of material, original drawing, pump curve or parts replacement history, we are here to support you.