Packaged fire pump systems combine all major equipment and accessories onto a single skid. These systems greatly reduce the field construction and costs required to get your facility up and running quickly.
- Commercial Building
- Industrial Facilities
- Energy Facilities
- Oil & Gas Facilities
- Power Plants
- Offshore Applications
Capacities Up to 5,000 gpm (1136 m3/hr)
Head 1,176 feet (359 m)
Pressure 509 psi (35.1 bar)
Max Horsepower 1,000 hp (745 kW)
Ambient Temperature Range –50°F (-45°C) to 122°F (50°C)
Drives Motors, engines, combinations
Liquids Water, sea water
Pump Materials – Cast Iron/Bronze, Nickel Aluminum Bronze, Duplex SS, Super Duplex SS A variety of materials to suit the application
State-of-the-art engineered systems arrive ready to install. These packages can be provided as an open skid or with enclosure. Pump, driver, controller and accessories are mounted on a common base. Engineered systems typically have complete interconnecting piping and wiring. Preconstruction by our highly experienced team eliminates complex and costly field installation issues. In-house fabrication gives us the ability to customize a system and assume complete unit responsibility, which means that you have only one supplier to contact.
All pump houses meet the requirements of UL, ULC, FM, NFPA 13, NFPA 20 and MBMA. Both horizontal and vertical models provide capabilities to 5,000 gpm. In-line units can produce 500 gpm. Head ranges from 92 feet to 1,176 feet with as much as 640 psi. Pumps are powered with electric motors, diesel engines or steam turbines. Standard fire pumps are cast iron with bronze fittings, but other custom material options are available. Peerless Pump furnishes fittings and accessories per NFPA 20. Peerless Pump can provide a standard package or one that’s custom engineered to meet the customer’s needs.
The Power of ONE — packages are engineered and assembled by a highly experienced team that is specialized in fire pump systems.
- ONE source for a streamlined supply chain, no need to coordinate multiple vendors
- ONE dedicated project manager throughout the entire process from initial design to startup
- ONE highly experienced design team
- ONE specialized assembly team
- ONE documentation package for all of the equipment
- Peerless Pump is an OEM fire pump packager, giving us complete control over the pump and skid design
All equipment and accessories are mounted on a common base, ready to install upon arrival at site.
- Assembled in a controlled environment, avoiding weather delays associated with field construction
- Ensures that all components are compatible and installed correctly
- Eliminates complex and costly field installation issues associated with component system installations.
Find a Distributor