Complete line of vertical in-line, space saving, single-stage fire pumps. Peerless PVF in-line fire pumps are constructed in accordance with the requirements of Underwriters Laboratories (UL), Underwriters Laboratories Canada (ULC) and Factory Mutual (FM). PVF fire pumps comply with the standards of National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Pamphlet 20.
- Commercial Building
- Industrial Facilities
- Energy Facilities
- Oil & Gas Facilities
- Power Plants
Capacities 50-1,500 gpm (11-340 m3/hr)
Head Up to 406 feet (123 m)
Pressure Up to 175 psi (12 bar)
Horsepower Up to 125 hp (93 kW)
Temperature Ambient within the limits for satisfactory equipment operation
Drives Electric motors
Liquids Potable/non-potable water, salt water
Materials Cast iron, bronze fitted
- The casing material is a minimum class 30 cast iron with the suction and discharge ﬂanges displaced 180 degrees with the centerlines on the same horizontal plane.
- Bronze casing ring to provide sealing for minimum recirculation between the suction and discharge areas of the casing.
- Impeller bronze, enclosed, single-suction design.
- Stuffing box is packed type (UL, ULC, FM). Packing with 304 stainless steel gland. Mechanical seal (ULC only).
- Top pull out design requires less installation space than standard HSC design.