Heavy duty design ANSI pump, available in a wide range of metallurgies. Standard design includes lowest “Shaft Flexibility Factor (L3/D4)” in the industry, highest bearing “Basic Dynamic Load Rating”, power end L10 life in excess of 100K hours and “Flinger” oil lubrication system.
The LVA ANSI-standard pump will handle corrosive, toxic
and abrasive process liquids such as acids, bases and solvents.
● Chemical Transfer
● Pulp & Paper
● Pharmaceutical Plants
A wide range of alloys, options and sealing systems makes it
an ideal choice for almost any application.
Capacities Up to 4000 USGpm (900 m3/hr )
Head Up to 728 feet (222 meters)
Pressure Up to 350 psi (2414 kPa)
Horsepower Up to 275 hp (205 kW)
Temperature Up to 500 °F (to 260°C)
Drives Electric Motors, Steam Turbines, Diesel, PTO, VFD, Belts…
Liquids Liquors, alcohols, combustibles, fertilizers, acids, bases, water
MaterialsCast or Ductile iron, 316SS(L), 304SS(L), Elcomet K, A48, 317SS, R55, Monel, Nickel,
Hastelloy(s), Titanium, Zirconium, plus most machinable alloys.
- The LVA casing is a self venting, top cenerline discharge with a fully confined gasket.
- Dual oil level monotoring systems; “Bullseye Sight Glass” and clear “Trico® Optimatic” constant level oiler.
- Two heavy duty, back-to-back mounted, 7300 series, angular contact bearings, providing an industry leading L10 life in excess of 100,000 hours.
- Largest shaft diameter (D) and shortest impeller overhang (L), resulting in the lowest “Shaft Flexibility Factor (L3/D4)” in the industry.
- Flinger type lubrication system creates a constant oil mist cascading over the radial & thrust bearings, resulting in cooler running bearings than other manufacturers flooded lubricated bearings.
- Integral impeller pump out vanes reduce stuffing box pressure, extending mechanical seal and bearing life.
- A Low Flow Impeller is available for select sizes of Pump Group I, II & III pumps. This Low Flow Impeller helps extend MTBF for those applications operating close to shut-off on a standard pump.