Heavy duty Triple Volute ANSI design that utilizes the LVA superior power end. Provides hydraulic balancing of radial loads for difficult applications, including but not limited to entrained air/gases and viscous liquids. Available in a wide range of metallurgies.
- Synthetic Resins and Latex
- Viscous Fluids
- 20% Entrained Air or Vapor
- Vacuum Systems
- Product Transfer
- Industrial Waste
- Heat Transfer
Capacities Up to 1,100 gpm (250 m3/hr)
Head Up to 575 feet (175 meters)
Pressure Up to 350 psig (25 kg/cm2g, 2,414 kPag)
Horsepower Up to 125 hp (93 kW)
Temperature From -50 F to 500º F
Drives Electric Motors, Steam Turbines, Diesel, PTO, VFD, Belts…
Liquids Chemicals, fertilizers, entrained air and all process.
Materials Cast or Ductile iron, 316SS(L), 304SS(L), Elcomet K, A48, 317SS, R55, Monel, Nickel,
Hastelloy(s), Titanium, Zirconium, plus most machinable alloys.
- Dual oil level monotoring systems; “Bullseye Sight Glass” and clear “Trico® Optimatic” constant level oiler.
- Two heavy duty, back-to-back mounted, 7300 series, angular contact bearings, providing an industry leading L10 life in excess of 100,000 hours.
- Largest shaft diameter (D) and shortest impeller overhang (L), resulting in the lowest “Shaft Flexibility Factor (L3/D4)” in the industry.
- Flinger type lubrication system creates a constant oil mist cascading over the radial & thrust bearings, resulting in cooler running bearings than other manufacturers flooded lubricated bearings.